
This is my little brother Darius. He is continuing in the family tradition set before him by me and his other older sister, Dana. He's in the Ashe County Husky Vanguard Marching Band and as you can see plays the tuba. He had a competition tonight at Patrick County, VA. He was AWESOME! This year's show is music from Top Gun. We did that show my sophmore year. It's a great show and Darius did it justice. I could hear him over all the other brass.
How, you may ask, was I able to listen to my brother tonight since I was in Wilmore KY and he was performing in Patrick County, VA?
And it was live. I love technology. And I love my lil' bruda.
Okay- here are their scores for tonights competition with one other band in their class (AAA):
Okay- here are their scores for tonights competition with one other band in their class (AAA):
visual ensemble: 1st place
percussion: 2nd place
drum major: 1st place
music: 2nd place
marching/manuvering: 2nd place
GE (general entertainment): 2nd place
class placement: 2nd place
overall rating: SUPERIOR baby!! woo hoo!
definately not the best Ashe County Husky Vanguard Marching Band has done, but still pretty darn good. Congrats Darius! Love you Bruda.
No comments:
Post a Comment