26 November 2007

thnksgvg hoo-rah

Wow, so the break was sooo lazy. I was going stir-crazy. But me and Corey had a lot of fun cleaning out his bedroom/family storage unit. We found lots of cool crap. 5 bags of trash, 1 bag and 1 box for Goodwill and 1 box of the coolest things to bring home, like books about and souveniers from Rome, a pretty stationary set (probably Paiges'), a quilt his grandmother made, lots of CDs, winter gloves, I can't even remember what it all was. After that, we raked leaves. About 6 hours and 14 trash bags later, we went back to bummin' out. Such a nice break with just enough work to make it progressive. :) Here's just a couple of the pics I took during the week- check out the album 'stop and look' on my facebook page to see a bunch others, including a super cool reel of pics of the sis-n-law. :) You know you wanna see it, Paige!
And yes, that is a turkey carcass.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mighty fine looking turkey carcass there, mighty fine indeed

Dan Underwood said...

so nice - turkey with no meat left...