08 December 2007

Dear Santa, I can explain

Well, good thing I know mommy and daddy are really in charge of the presents.
So here's my Christmas goodie list:

fun socks
a dog
a brown belt (M/L/9)
throw pillows for my burgundy couch
pretty leather bags (with few to minimum pockets)
the new Kelly Clarkson CD
photograhy books/handbooks
gourmet coffee
magnetic picture frames (the clear cheap ones at WalMart)
hooded sweaters (M)
cute, not too girly, winter boots (91/2) - since I'll be walking to work in the snow and ice
gift cards to walmart, target, olive garden, lowes, joseph-beth

i'm not trying to be greedy, just listing a lot of stuff so what i do get is still somewhat of a surprise and i put it on my blog because its the easiest way to tell both families at the same time.

love you guys- and i'm not saying that just to get more presents.
seriously, love you guys.

1 comment:

Dan Underwood said...

By the title of the post, I was expecting an apology for some slight against the jolly guy in the read suit. However, learning that you want a dog is much better information (read: blackmail to get whatever I want 'cause I might run to the seminary housing office and tattle).