so a long long post ago, i blogged about being excited about being a mama.
we're gonna start tryin to have a baby in december. this december!
we initially were too paranoid to say when we would start tryin because we didn't want to feel pressured or held down to that if when the time came, we still wasn't ready for a baby. So then we decided to keep it general and we said we would start tryin next year (09). nothing definate.
well it so happens that a few months will make a big difference. i have got so excited about having a baby. i can't believe i'm this ready already. so we've moved it up and made it more concrete.
we figured we would start trying in december and, Lord willin', get pregnant soon after so we could have a baby next year. that would give us enough time to settle into our new house in our new community, settle down into jobs/careers, find a good doctor, most everything before the baby came next fall/winter.
holy crap. i may be a mama next year....
5 comments:
Nessa,
YAY a baby!! Aww I can't wait...where have you and Corey decided to live?? I hope its not far from Ashe because I will have to see the baby, me and darius has already had this conversation, we are going to spoil it rotten for you all. You will be a cute pregant lady;)
Stacee
Hey Danessa! I'm so excited for you! I know this is something you've wanted for such a long time, and I'm glad you can see the right time getting closer. This is great!
wow that is exciting. When Corey was telling me about the Rodeo and he said, "we need a family car," I thought...hmmm. That sounds like baby language. That is exciting for you guys!
Nessa's gonna be a mama!!!
Not just any mama, the best mama in the world, I have no doubt. Like I said, my Fall 09-all of 2010 is yours, already in the datebook ;)
Sorry I'm slow with this ;) we just got home last night.
woo hooo for you! motherhood is an incredible journey... nothing else teaches you so much about yourself and others. have fun trying. (he he)
Post a Comment