05 May 2008

special request

this is a very special post today.

earlier this mornin while at work, my daddy fell off a ladder and dislocated his shoulder.
it's still uncertain how much damage was done. we find out next week at his next doctor visit whether or not he'll need surgery.
He's not the type to go the hospital, much less follow doctors orders by stayin at home doin nothin but restin for two weeks. the doctor said that it wouldn't take much movement at all to dislocate his shoulder again, causing more damage. so daddy really can't do much of anything, which alone will seem like death to him.

i'm askin everyone who reads this to please say a little prayer for Duane Pollard.






thanks so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I already have and I will put him on our prayer list tonight at church.
Stacee

Anonymous said...

Aw, Danessa! John and I will definitely be praying for your daddy.

Hope McClure said...

We're sendin up prayers here!

Dan Underwood said...

i'll certainly be praying for your dad!