I saw a ghost in our apartment.
It sounds like I'm lying but I promise on my life I'm not. This really happened to me.
When you get to the end of my story, come back up and read the previous sentence because I know you're gonna doubt me.
I saw him last spring. It was early morning, when it's still dark outside and no one's awake.
I woke up suddenly, knowing something was wrong. I turned to Corey's side of the bed and he wasn't there. So I look on up the wall, away from the bed onto the bathroom door where I see him in his white undershirt and shorts and I watch him slowly shut the bathroom door behind him.
I think "Oh no, Corey's up sick."
I roll back over on my side and try to go back to sleep to no avail; I'm too worried about Corey.
A few minutes later, I feel his side of the bed go down and I know he's came back to bed. So I turn over and ask "Are you okay?" He takes a second and says, "...Yeah, why?" "I saw you go in the bathroom and I thought you might be sick."
"I didn't go to the bathroom, I've been here sleeping."
I couldn't sleep the remainder of the night.
Who was that walking into the bathroom? And who did I feel crawl back into bed?
2 comments:
Oh sugars. Are you really being serious??? that is creppy and scarry. I wouldn't ever sleep there again.lol
Stacee
well he musta liked you guys since nothing creepy weird (other than seeing him) happened. hopefully you and Corey will be the only two people in your Alumni aparment.
Post a Comment