30 September 2008

vroom vroom

We sold the cougar today after trying to sell it since July I think.
Some people from Padukah? which is 3 hours away, came and looked at it, drove it, and bought it for their 16 year old granddaughter. Her birthday was actually today. So yeah, she got an awesome car on her birthday.
But yey! We don't have to take the cougar to Roanoke! :)
Thanks to Jimmy Crews for finally taking it off our hands.


I will miss the speed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! It is finally off of your hands : ) Yay!

Hope McClure said...

hooray!!!!!

Dan Underwood said...

I was wondering if you guys would ever sell that car! I kept seeing it in the parking lot by Francis Asbury... So happy for you!

Leanne Penny said...

YES YES YES! I am so excited!