04 May 2009
blogged this instead of emailing to my boss
I feel like I'm out of control and not doing a good job. I feel like I'm not doing good, that I'm in over my head. I turn in paperwork, I feel like it's not right or not completed or somethings wrong with it. Or I haven't turned it in because I don't know to or when to or who to. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. I want to just tell you to call me when you get a referral for a Beh. Spec. and find another job until then. I don't feel like I'm good at this job. This is not my strong point, even my interest. I don't want to be doing this job. I don't like it. I'm not good at it. I struggle doing it. I'm not accomplishing anything. God did not design me to sit in front of the computer for hours doing paperwork. He just didn't make me that way. I'm the type of person who likes to be on top of things and I feel so overwhelmed by paperwork that I feel weeks behind. I probably am. And I should know if I am or not, right? I don't have a clue whether I'm late turning things in or if I should be stressed about getting something finished by a certain time or day. I don't like this job. I suck at this job. I can't pretend to know this job. I have never sucked at a job more than this one. I've never felt so left behind at a job more than this one. It's over my head. Call me when you get a referral for the job I actually interviewed for. The one I'll be good at. Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this babe. I know it's not the job you want or even can stand. :( Can't wait for you to be a Behavioral Specialist!
God may not have made you to sit behind a computer pushin papers, but He did make you one of the strongest people I know. Somebody who can work her way through anything. I'm proud of you, and I know that God will lead you to the job you're meant to have.
I love your guts :)
Post a Comment