26 October 2009

Ah, peace feels good.

The people selling the house we wanted accepted another offer. It's sad, yes, but through the whole process, me and Corey prayed for peace with whatever answer we received...so we're at peace with it. It's pretty cool to be this okay with losing a house we wanted so bad. So Saturday, we're starting the process all over again and looking at a few houses.
Maybe we'll find one that's just as good as the one we really wanted, but requires less cosmetic work. Maybe the one God has picked out has even more room, both inside and outside.
Who knows, but God. I'm happy that He is with us, even after losing our dream house. Otherwise, we wouldn't be this content. He's awesome. I love Him.
My client is back to school today after being out for 6 days, in the hospital for 8. While we're all excited he's back (we really miss him when he's gone), I'm using hand sanitizer and wearing gloves when I am in contact with him. No germies for me and baby.
We went to Cinci this weekend. Both of us had Friday off, so we had that day to travel and came back Sunday after church. It was really fun. Chris and Cayden (Corey's older brother and nephew) came as well, and Corey's little sister Paige. Nancy had all her youngin's in her house again. It was nice.
That's what's with us. How are ya'll?

No comments: