Here's what it looks like:
The gist of it is you have to destroy the other players cattle "soldier" and be the last to be standing. He found it at Goodwill for $1. That's why he got it. Because it was a dollar. I don't like when he tells people about it; I stand there and roll my eyes with a lil' smirk. But he tells everyone anyway so I figured I would just tell the rest of the world.
After I played it with him (because that's what you do in a marriage is play games that you think are stupid ;) so you can be not only a good wife but a good best friend) he invited another couple, Brandon and Kelli to play since they were the first couple we told about the game.
I was the second cow outta the game. Guess who was the first. Mhmm.
But it was fun.
This Easter, since my family is so far away and everyone in Corey's family was in a different state, we had Easter with friends from church. It was really good; ham (with pineapple), mashed taters, green bean casserole, biscuits, and seems like something else, I dunno. And then a mint oreo frozen pie. Good stuff. Here's some of what went on there.
That's whats up with us.
How are you?
2 comments:
haha, man that is funny because it's true! you do play a lot of stupid games. haha. good times. you're the best! love ya babe! that picture of kyle is great.
Post a Comment