31 March 2008

springa hasa sprunga

I PLANTED MY SPRING FLOWERS TODAY! I hope it's not too early- I couldn't wait any longer. I love spring mainly because I love flowers. I really love wildflowers so that's what I planted in our little stretch of dirt in front of the apartment. I hope it overflows with flowers. I planted a lot a lot a lot of seeds, over 4,000. I told ya it was a lot a lot a lot. And then I planted daisies in our window box that sits on the walkway. O man O man O man, it's gonna look GORGEOUS! Spring can't come fast enough for me because all winter I'm pottin' lots of plants and putting them around the house cuz I love plants and greenery and so spring comes and I can extend my plantin to the plot o' dirt outside.
I'm so happy about plantin flowers today that I could sing:

LA LALA LA LALALA LA LALA LALA LA HUM DI DUM DI DUM DI DUUUUM!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny! All the weather we have had is rain rain rain. I would like to scream " stop raining" and some how it stop. I love warm weather and long walks as the sun sets but its kinda hard when its pouring the rain.:{
Stacee

Hope McClure said...

Break out the claritin and call the doctor....Nessa has spring fever!!!

I love it too...I can't wait to see your spring flowers!

Dan Underwood said...

4000?!?! We're gonna have flowers sprouting in my kitchen with that many seeds! Wow! You do love spring.