So I had the greatest dinner tonight, all thanks to Corey.
We had seasoned pork chops, mashed potatoes, and glazed carrots. O man, it was goooood.
Corey rocks the kitchen!
We go to John and Theresa's tomorrow for supper. They told us not to bring anything but our smiles. They don't know (unless John checks the blog again :D) that I'm going to be working all day tomorrow on an art piece for them. Muahaha! But just in case John does look at this, I can't tell ya what it's gonna be or what style of art (charcoal, pencil, pointilism, etc) it'll be, so then it'll still be a surprise to them. I would take a picture and show you after tomorrow night, but my brother drove off with my camera in his car.
But yeah, I can't wait to see their faces when they see it. That would be another great picture moment. Poop.
We bought a microwave today. Up until now, we've not had one since December 4th. We were gonna not get one and save that much more energy and electricity, but we found out real fast that it takes up more energy to warm up the oven and reheat leftovers in there than what it would be for a microwave. So yeah. I'm kinda disappointed with the room it took up on the countertop. I love having as much room as I can; I'd say that comes from crazy Student Housing. But it'll be nice to have popcorn again.
3 comments:
i hope you have popcorn when you watch that dude go GALLEY MAAAAAAAH.....G-A-L-L-E-Y M-A-H!!!!!!!!
that sounds yummy to my tummy, tell Corey that he can cook again and invite me. :)
Stacee
those chops were good and i look forward to reheating things without it taking all day, so that will be nice.
Post a Comment