
It doesn't look like much now, but can you imagine what it looked like when it was built? I can't believe someone, anyone would let this house go to waste like that. It breaks my heart when I think about it. Just imagine the entry way with a chandelier hanging there, illuminating the hallway and the old wooden, winding staircase. I can see the huge kitchen, with black and white checkered floors, new appliances, big windows that look over the yard, full of green grass where the children would play on their tire swing. The master bedroom is so big and elegant, with a four post, king-sized bed and a sofa against one of the windows, next to one of the fireplaces, where you could sit and read at night before bed. Another window in this room is the length and height of one wall, overlooking the beautiful green pasture and rolling hills that goes for miles and miles.
If only....
2 comments:
Wow that's a lot of house. Almost like several houses glued together :-)
and hopie is living in the basement
Post a Comment