My parents took my little brother to college this weekend. It's their last kid to leave home, so mama especially is having a real hard time. It's really sad to listen to mama talk about anything now; the little spark that Darius put in her life is gone so when she talks, it's not mama at all- soft spoken, no giggles, no happiness. I can understand how she feels; I'm sure it's sad to not have any kids at home, depending on you.
I know as soon as she's over her sadness, her and daddy are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see them once the loneliness goes away- they're already lovebirds, so it's going to be great to see how much fun they have hanging out with each other, going places with each other, just having each other plain and simple.
Just as soon as the loneliness and sadness goes away.
No comments:
Post a Comment