22 August 2009

no more joshin'...introducing the bun


9 comments:

the husband said...

yey!!!!!!!

Hope McClure said...

WHAT!!!!! I"M SO EXCITED AND I"M CALLING YOU RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!!

Aquajag said...

Yeah, now THAT'S the announcement I was expecting. None of this "we got a converter box" business.

Many congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY! this makes me super dooper happy. i thought that big news seemed really little when it was just a tv or whatever it was when your moms status also said had a big secret to spill. :)


Stacee

K Mccuaig said...

FANTASTIC! This is so exciting. Shannon and I are so happy for you.

Laura A. said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!! Can't wait! Can't wait. We are sooo happy for you three : )

Wes said...

I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to come to you're guys' place, and maybe I'll paint a picture for your new kid!

Dan Underwood said...

YOU LITTLE JOKERS! YOU HAD ME FOOLED!!!! I gave up on this after your last post. WOOHOO!!!!

Leanne Penny said...

Oh OH OH !!!! I am so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!